| Male House Finch enjoying an afternoon snack. |
A thunder storm rolled through really quickly this afternoon. The rain pelted against my kitchen window for a time and I was thinking how glad I was for the water on my lawn. But, it didn't last long and so on Monday I will still have to drag all the hoses out and water my lawn with the sprinklers.
| He has seen me through the window and is checking me out. |
This little Male House Finch is so pretty and I enjoy watching him while he eats or flutters up into the branches of the tree. He is very observant so today he caught me watching him and taking his picture. While he perched on the branches checking me out, I bet he was wondering what I was up to and why I was interrupting his snack.
Okay little bird. I will go back to what I was doing so you can enjoy your fine spring day.
2 comments:
What a beautiful shot Rusty! :)
What an absolutely beautiful shot Rusty! :)
Post a Comment